1. Greet every customer when they enter the store.
2. Thank every customer when a transaction is completed.
3. Operate with efficiency, excellence, quality, and thrift.
4. Always pay attention to the customers. Be aware of customers even if you are involved in restocking or talking with another customer. Customer care comes before personal conversations.
5. Understand how the customer sees their situation and explore solutions together.
6. Offer ideas and suggestions in a helpful manner.
7. Make sure the cash drawer is ready for the next sales associate.
8. Be on time, properly groomed, and in uniform for your shift.